Kitchener Dentist Lancaster Dental
Limited time offer to June 15th for New and Existing Patients
Book Complete Oral Examination with X-Ray and Cleaning to Get Sonic Care Electric Toothbrush or Professional Tooth Whitening for Free!* Certain Conditions Apply
Call 519-578-9670 Now to Book an Appointment
Lancaster Dental – Dentist in Kitchener
Our Mission at Lancaster Dental is to provide patients with professional and high-quality dental care. If you are looking for a reliable Dentist in Kitchener, we offer a host of expert dental services that include Cleaning, Restoration and more!
Professional Dental Cleaning & Prevention
Lancaster Dental, a Kitchener Dentist Office has been serving communities since 1978. We are proud to say that our services have always left patients happy after every procedure. We protect people’s beautiful smiles through our dental cleaning and prevention services, which include dental exams and cleaning, X-rays, fluoride treatment, and more.
For a better understanding of our dental cleaning services, please refer to the list below:
Examination & Screening
We offer complete oral examinations to screen for dental diseases and conditions. Our methods include:
– X-ray diagnosis – Dental X-rays are taken and examined to find any abscess or cyst, bone loss, hidden tooth decays, and development abnormalities.
– Oral cancer screening – Our Kitchener Dentist will check for any signs of oral cancer by examining the lips, neck, throat, face, and gums.
– Gum disease evaluation – Patients are checked for signs of gum diseases using the patient’s medical history and a closer evaluation of the tissue.
– Tooth decay evaluation – Using specialized tools for testing tooth and gums, the dentist will check if there are any damaged teeth and how extensive the damage is.
– Existing restoration examination – Patients who have had dental restorations done before will be checked regarding the state of the restoration to see if there is any damage.
Using advanced dental techniques to remove plaque and tar, our cleaning techniques address several issues involving the care of teeth. Among the things we can do include:
– Removal of Calculus or Tartar – Calculus, also known as tartar, is the build-up of hardened plaque, making it difficult to remove simply by brushing the teeth. Using specialized dental tools, we can remove this hardened film.
– Plaque removal – Plaque is the byproduct of all the food and drinks that go through the patient’s mouth, becoming the breeding ground of bacteria. Removing plaque through regular dental cleaning keeps the teeth and gums healthy.
– Teeth polishing – If the patient already has fairly white teeth, there is no need to undergo teeth whitening. Instead, we recommend teeth polishing since it is will just remove any stains or plaque that may be causing discoloration.
Due to everyday use and exposure to food, drinks, and other materials, it is inevitable that the teeth become less pristine as the years pass. Once bright smiles become dimmer and gleaming pearly whites become less so. Fortunately, our Kitchener Dentist office stands ready to bring all of that back.
For those who still have their full set of teeth, our improved dental restoration techniques can make sure that they will always be able to keep them. Our composite filling service flawlessly fixes damages sustained by each tooth. For teeth that need minimal fixes, our Inlay and Onlay Restoration services are guaranteed to make teeth healthier and stronger.
The following is the full list of procedures that we offer regarding Dental Restoration:
- Composite Tooth Fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Crowns or Caps
- Fix Bridges
- Inlay Restorations
- Onlay Restorations
- Dentures & Partial Dentures
Of course, not everyone is blessed with perfectly straight, white, and even teeth. We are here to help using the latest in dental technology to offer Cosmetic Dental treatments. Our Porcelain Crowns are guaranteed to make teeth shine with splendour, giving way to even more enchanting smiles.
Our Teeth Whitening service is particularly recommended for those who may have lost some of the shine of their smiles due to years of eating, drinking, and perhaps even smoking. It would be our pleasure to help restore the confidence of patients so that they can laugh and grin with abandon, once more.
Currently, we have a promotion and offer Zoom Teeth Whitening With Home Whitening Kit for only $350!
Our Cosmetic Dentistry treatments include:
- Porcelain Crowns
- Porcelain Fixed Bridges
- Porcelain Inlays
- Porcelain Onlays
- Porcelain Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Zoom Teeth Whitening
For even better enhancements, we offer custom-made Porcelain Veneers that will absolutely intensify the effect of perfect teeth. With the addition of our advanced Teeth Whitening procedures, we guarantee confidence and pride as every tooth is shown off.
Invisalign or Teeth Alignment – If there is a need for teeth alignment, our Invisalign procedure is up to the job. We use invisible aligners that are easy to remove and involve no metal wires to encourage dental alignment. In a short time, you will get perfectly straight, even teeth without the pain of wearing braces or brackets.
Among the advantages of Invisalign compared to braces are:
- Leaves teeth looking natural
- Easy to remove and no discomfort
- Made by 3D-printing for a more accurate fit
Professional Treatment for Periodontal (Gum) Disease
Those suffering from Periodontal Disease will be happy to know that our Kitchener Dentist office specializes in periodontal treatment. We will accurately diagnose the condition that the patient has and its severity. We will then proceed to provide the appropriate treatment, starting from cleaning to scaling and root planing to surgery.
The stages for our treatment procedure are as follows:
Dentistry without the Anxiety – at Lancaster Dental we also understand that some patients may be anxious to visit a dental office out of fear of the procedures. This is why we also offer Sedation Dentistry where the patient is in a relaxed and carefree state. This way, we can go ahead with the procedure without making people feel unnecessarily afraid.
- For the important points involved in this process that are worth noting, please refer to the following:
- Patients are given oral medication beforehand
- Patients are sedated by breathing in N2O (laughing gas)
- Patients experience a sense of sleepiness and relaxation
- Patients will continue to feel sleepy and relaxed after the procedure
- Patients may need to top up on oral medication as needed
We believe that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being, so we encourage you to take a few moments to go through our website as it is loaded with valuable information on topics associated with dentistry, dental diagnoses and treatments.
If you are interested in finding out more details about our dental services or you would like to book an appointment feel free to contact us by phone, email or in person at our Kitchener Dental Office.
At Lancaster Dental a Kitchener Dentist office would love to protect your beautiful smile with high-quality dental care.
Smiles Make Life More Beautiful
Call us at 519-578-9670
Click Here for Our Contact Page with Address, Map, Working Hours and Contact Form
We Hope to See Your Beautiful Smile Soon!
FROM OUR DENTAL BLOG